and Marcie Baugher are the Founders, Owners and Operators of Baugher
Ranch Organics. We have been farming, processing, and marketing
organic almonds since 1985.
Baugher Ranch Organics is certified by: California Certified Organic
Farmers, USDA Organic, BioSuisse, and Vaad Hakashrus of Northern
California. We are also members or the Organic Trade Association
and IFOAM accredited. This ensures our customers we are committed
to the organic industry, serving the domestic and international
needs or our customers.
Did you know almonds assist in:
• Reducing risk for heart disease.
• Reducing risk for cancer.
• Reducing eye cataracts.
Almonds contain the following:
• Monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats- reducing low density
lipoproteins (LDL) or "bad" cholesterol
• Protein, fiber, calcium, magnesium, potassium, vitamin E
and other antioxidants and photochemical.
• 35% of the daily value of vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant,
shown to protect cells from damaging oxygen free radicals, which
promote heart disease, cancer and aging.
EAT ORGANIC ALMONDS TO PROMOTE WELLNESS WITH A HEALTHFUL DIET!!
BAUGHER RANCH ORGANICS PROMOTES SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE